Little Minds Matter is the overall theme for an informational and awareness campaign directed to parents and caregivers in Hawaii, with an emphasis on families who do not have access to early learning and care.
The objective of Little Minds Matter is to help these parents/caregivers understand:
- How important early learning and early development from 0-5 is to the future success — in school and in life — of the children in their care.
- That they, themselves, can do amazing things to help children develop.
- What they can do to help children under their care.
- Where to go to get suggestions, help and services.
The steering team includes:
- Early Learning Board
- Kamehameha Schools
- PATCH Hawaii
- Waianae Coast Early Childhood Services
- Executive Office on Early Learning
- Public Charter School Commission