This will be a strategy session regarding the following issues:
- Affordable Housing for families of young children
- Expanding early childhood subsidies such as Preschool Open Doors to include a wider range of ages from 2 to 5
- Establishing a paid family leave policy
- Early Intervention Services: timely delivery of services for eligible infants and toddlers
- Expanding access to public and charter preschools for children in vulnerable communities
PLUS, any other initiatives you bring to the table to be included in the 2018 Hawaii Children's Policy Agenda.
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union Mauka building, attached to the parking lot (across from the main credit union building), EWA Room.
Guest parking is only available in the parking structure on levels 1A and 2A. Parking is $3 with validation and limited. Carpooling is recommended.
Breakfast will be served at 8:30 am.
1226 College Walk
Honolulu, HI 96813
Google map and directions