90% of the Brain is Developed by age 5
Childcare is the 2nd largest expense in family budgets. For many families, preschool and quality care are simply out of reach.
Children who don’t receive a high-quality early education are:
- 25% more likely to drop out of school
- 40% more likely to become a teen parent
- 50% more likely to be placed in special education
- 60% more likely to never attend college
- 70% more likely to be arrested for a violent crime
Why is it that almost 50% of our children in Hawaii begin kindergarten with no early learning experience?
You can make a difference.